In 1927 William Andrew Jacobs “Jake,” founded the business as a small station equipped with only two clear vision pumps. Our Second generation, William Lyle Jacobs “Lyle,” joined the family business in 1928, providing an excellent example of father/son success. The Ford agency was then acquired in 1940. Our Third generation was added to the business when William Lyle Jacobs “Bill,” Joined the company in 1963. They have proudly continued the Jacobs tradition with our Fourth generation, Bradford Lyle Jacobs “Brad” Joined the business in 1987. Jacobs Ford continues as a family owned and operated business, and we are very thankful to have been able to serve the area for 90 years. In God We Trust.